This website began it’s life back when we got married, before Melissa joined the U.S. Foreign Service. When this site does get updated (which happens! really! sometimes!), it usually shows some pet projects and photos.
Now Chad and Melissa are both in full time language training, and doing our best to learn Mandarin Chinese. We move to China this summer for Melissa’s first overseas tour. Feel free to follow along!
DisclaimerAll views and opinions expressed on this website are my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the U.S. State Department (they have their own website...).
- Douglas on Preparing for the Foreign Service Oral Assessment: Part II
- Anuradha Shastry (@runneranu) on The Foreign Service is Plan B
- Anuradha Shastry (@runneranu) on Studying for the FSOT (how I did it)
- kristel on My Statement of Interest for the Foreign Service
- Joel on FSOT Score Breakdown