The low car diet officially ends on Friday with a happy hour dowtown! Chad and I are going, and if anyone is interested in, or has been thinking about, joining zipcar, now may be a good time to do it. If you come to the happy hour with us and sign up, Chad tells me that you’ll get a $50 zip car credit. Leave a comment if you’d like to join us this Friday.
DisclaimerAll views and opinions expressed on this website are my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the U.S. State Department (they have their own website...).
- Douglas on Preparing for the Foreign Service Oral Assessment: Part II
- Anuradha Shastry (@runneranu) on The Foreign Service is Plan B
- Anuradha Shastry (@runneranu) on Studying for the FSOT (how I did it)
- kristel on My Statement of Interest for the Foreign Service
- Joel on FSOT Score Breakdown