I’ve got my new calendar ready and everything!
Acrylic on 2012 Black Leather Moleskine Weekly Calendar
This one turned out pretty well. There’s a bit part of me that thinks I should have bought another red one and done a negative space painting of a dragon instead. Then I look at it and think, “how pretty,” and tell myself that I can do a dragon in 12 years…
DisclaimerAll views and opinions expressed on this website are my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of the U.S. State Department (they have their own website...).
- Douglas on Preparing for the Foreign Service Oral Assessment: Part II
- Anuradha Shastry (@runneranu) on The Foreign Service is Plan B
- Anuradha Shastry (@runneranu) on Studying for the FSOT (how I did it)
- kristel on My Statement of Interest for the Foreign Service
- Joel on FSOT Score Breakdown